TAB: Jessica Simpson Asked to Do OWN Reality Show About Life as New Mom
5:18 pm, June 6th, 2012
According to an alleged “insider” for the supermarket tabloid, “Jessica’s got a reality show track record from her days on ‘Newlyweds,’ and Oprah thinks she’d deliver the kind of younger, hipper show that OWN needs right now.”
However, the mag says Simpson is “not jumping at the deal.”
The so-called “source” explains, “Her people, who see OWN as a sinking ship, are telling her she can do better, in terms of money and exposure.”
Winfrey NEVER asked Simpson to do a series on OWN.
A Simpson insider tells Gossip Cop, “She has not spoken to Oprah about a reality show.”
Another Enquirer tale gets sunk.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Best & Worst Beach Bods of 2012
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Photos of Nicki Minaj Suggest Plastic Surgery