TAB: Jessica Simpson Asked to Do OWN Reality Show About Life as New Mom
5:18 pm, June 6th, 2012
According to an alleged “insider” for the supermarket tabloid, “Jessica’s got a reality show track record from her days on ‘Newlyweds,’ and Oprah thinks she’d deliver the kind of younger, hipper show that OWN needs right now.”
However, the mag says Simpson is “not jumping at the deal.”
The so-called “source” explains, “Her people, who see OWN as a sinking ship, are telling her she can do better, in terms of money and exposure.”
Winfrey NEVER asked Simpson to do a series on OWN.
A Simpson insider tells Gossip Cop, “She has not spoken to Oprah about a reality show.”
Another Enquirer tale gets sunk.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years