CLAIM: Jessica Simpson and Nicole Richie “Feuding” on ‘Fashion Star’ Set
4:16 pm, September 7th, 2011
“Nicole vs. Jessica: Feuding on Fashion Star,” reads the headline of a piece in Us Weekly, which quotes a source as saying, “There’s definite friction between Nicole Richie and Jessica Simpson on Fashion Star, and they’re both very curt.”
According to the magazine’s “insider,” the two stars of the upcoming NBC reality show “chat only when they need to, and they have wildly different opinions about style.”
In fact, Us Weekly‘s source says, Richie “thinks Jessica doesn’t have much of a high-fashion eye,” and occasionally “makes snarky comments about Jessica’s outfits.”
“Jessica doesn’t really care what Nicole thinks,” says another source, adding that Simpson — whose clothing empire made $750 million last year — “believes she knows how to make clothes for all kinds of women.”
So, how bad is the “feuding” between the two women?
Completely non-existent, according to both their pals.
A source close to Simpson tells Gossip Cop they became “very close while shooting the show. Jess loves Nicole and her style, and really respects her.”
And the feeling is mutual. A Richie friend says the Us Weekly account is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted