CLAIM: Jessica Simpson and Nicole Richie “Feuding” on ‘Fashion Star’ Set
4:16 pm, September 7th, 2011
“Nicole vs. Jessica: Feuding on Fashion Star,” reads the headline of a piece in Us Weekly, which quotes a source as saying, “There’s definite friction between Nicole Richie and Jessica Simpson on Fashion Star, and they’re both very curt.”
According to the magazine’s “insider,” the two stars of the upcoming NBC reality show “chat only when they need to, and they have wildly different opinions about style.”
In fact, Us Weekly‘s source says, Richie “thinks Jessica doesn’t have much of a high-fashion eye,” and occasionally “makes snarky comments about Jessica’s outfits.”
“Jessica doesn’t really care what Nicole thinks,” says another source, adding that Simpson — whose clothing empire made $750 million last year — “believes she knows how to make clothes for all kinds of women.”
So, how bad is the “feuding” between the two women?
Completely non-existent, according to both their pals.
A source close to Simpson tells Gossip Cop they became “very close while shooting the show. Jess loves Nicole and her style, and really respects her.”
And the feeling is mutual. A Richie friend says the Us Weekly account is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years