Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey Planning “Play Dates” For Kids, Says Mag
10:14 am, January 10th, 2013
The mag says the exes have struck up a friendship “over their respective first babies, Maxwell and Camden.”
According to an alleged “source” for the tabloid, “Jessica was touched when Nick sent cookies for her daughter Maxwell’s birthday last May, and they’ve really reconnected.”
The so-called “insider” reveals, “Since Nick’s son, Camden, was born in September, they’ve been calling and exchanging advice.”
And Lachey’s wife Vanessa Minnillo supposedly is “not threatened by Jessica anymore,” and “thinks it’s great they’ve bonded again,” says the spy.
The tab goes on to note that Lachey “took the first step toward reconciliation” when he allegedly sent Simpson a “card and flowers” after Maxwell’s birth.
No, that NEVER happened.
Anyway, the mag’s purported “insider” goes on to claim that since then, “Jess and Nick have been swapping parental advice and comparing notes and anecdotes,” and Minnillo even once “grabbed the phone from Nick to grill Jessica on a couple of baby worries she had.”
Sure she did.
The spy adds, “Now they’re thinking that when the babies are big enough, they could arrange play dates,” joking, “It’d be hilarious if the babies grow up and fall in love.”
Actually, it’s this story that’s hilarious.
The mag writes as if Simpson and Lachey are the only other parents they each know.
While a Simpson insider assures us there’s no bad bad between the exes, we’re told it’s totally untrue that they’ve become best pals and are arranging play dates now that they have kids.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Vinny Guadagnino: My Mom Is a Star
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Cher's Style Transformation
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame