Jessica Simpson’s Neighbors Caught Trespassing at Her New House?
11:22 am, April 26th, 2013
Does Jessica Simpson have a problem with prying eyes?
The National Enquirer claims the TV personality and entrepreneur “totally blew her blonde stack” when she allegedly arrived home to her new L.A. gated community and “discovered nosy rubberneckers strolling around inside!”
“Jessica had just bought the house from ex-’America’s Got Talent’ judge Sharon Osbourne and rocker hubby Ozzy, and is totally renovating the interior,” explains a “spy” for the magazine.
The tab’s source continues, “The house was open, with more than a dozen workers coming in and out, so the neighbors just decided they’d have a look — not expecting to come face to face with a furious star.”
According to the Enquirer, Simpson “barked angrily at the brazen looky-loos” and allegedly yelled, “You’re trespassing — get off my property!”
That sounds awfully dramatic.
And, as with many Enquirer stories about Simpson, it’s imaginary.
A source close to Simpson tells Gossip Cop the report is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand