Jessica Simpson’s Neighbors Caught Trespassing at Her New House?
11:22 am, April 26th, 2013
Does Jessica Simpson have a problem with prying eyes?
The National Enquirer claims the TV personality and entrepreneur “totally blew her blonde stack” when she allegedly arrived home to her new L.A. gated community and “discovered nosy rubberneckers strolling around inside!”
“Jessica had just bought the house from ex-’America’s Got Talent’ judge Sharon Osbourne and rocker hubby Ozzy, and is totally renovating the interior,” explains a “spy” for the magazine.
The tab’s source continues, “The house was open, with more than a dozen workers coming in and out, so the neighbors just decided they’d have a look — not expecting to come face to face with a furious star.”
According to the Enquirer, Simpson “barked angrily at the brazen looky-loos” and allegedly yelled, “You’re trespassing — get off my property!”
That sounds awfully dramatic.
And, as with many Enquirer stories about Simpson, it’s imaginary.
A source close to Simpson tells Gossip Cop the report is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her