TAB: Jessica Simpson’s Mom and Eric Johnson Fighting Over Baby Duties
2:35 pm, May 30th, 2012
According to a “source” for the tab, Tina Simpson “has completely taken over — bathing, feeding and rocking the baby to sleep — and even ordering Eric to cook for her and Jess.”
Johnson supposedly “had no idea Tina was planning to stay with them for so long after the baby came,” adds the alleged insider.
Sure, because Simpson just invited her mom to move in for an indefinite period of time without telling her fiancé.
Anyway, the mag goes on to claim that things got so tense between Mrs. Simpson and Johnson that he finally “had a blowup with Tina.”
“He told her to leave them alone so they could bond with their new baby,” says the alleged source, who adds, “But Tina said Jessica needed help and she was staying.”
Now, Jessica is “trapped in the middle” of the feud, says the tab’s insider, explaining, “She loves Eric and wants him to be happy, but she needs all the help and advice her mother can give.”
Whoa, that sounds like a pretty stressful situation for Simpson.
Fortunately for the singer, it’s all made up.
A family insider tells Gossip Cop the tab’s story is “not true at all” – Tina Simpson has absolutely NOT moved in with the couple.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!