Jessica Simpson Suffers “Terrifying Miscarriage Scare,” Says Reckless Tab
1:43 pm, January 9th, 2013
The supermarket tabloid claims the “Fashion Star” judge “overexerted herself during the getaway and collapsed with excruciated abdominal pain.”
What supposedly happened?
A so-called “source” tells the mag that after a “long, exhausting walk along the beach,” Simpson allegedly “let out a bloodcurdling scream, doubled over in pain and collapsed on a nearby bed.”
The purported “insider” says, “She was crying uncontrollably and really feared she was losing the baby.”
Eventually, claims the tabloid, “Jessica worked through the pain,” and “felt well enough to continue with the vacation.”
The tab goes on to allege that Simpson immediately visited her doctor in L.A. after the trip, and was told “her pain had been caused by a severe bout of morning sickness coupled with normal pregnancy cramping.”
“Now, Jessica and Eric are trying to put the frightening episode behind them,” notes the mag.
None of this ever happened.
Gossip Cop did a little digging, and found that the Enquirer ran a strikingly similar “miscarriage scare” story when Simpson was pregnant with her first child.
Like that previous disgusting tale, this report is 100% FALSE.
A Simpson insider tells us the mag’s story is totally made up, and that the star has been feeling “great.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?