CLAIM: Jessica Simpson “Suffers Miscarriage Scare”
10:11 am, November 17th, 2011
“Jessica Simpson suffered a terrifying miscarriage scare that left her shaken and frightened that she was going to lose her child,” begins a breathless piece from the National Enquirer.
Quoting a so-called “close family friend,” the tabloid says the pregnant singer “nearly collapsed from a shooting pain in her abdomen” during a North Carolina business trip with her sister Ashlee on November 5.
After debuting their new teen clothing line at a local mall, Simpson returned to her hotel and supposedly “broke out in a sweat and started having trouble breathing,” details the source.
“She was petrified that she was miscarrying,” claims the insider, noting, “She collapsed in a chair and started screaming out for Ashlee.”
And then Simpson got so alarmed that she “sobbed hysterically and prayed to God to keep her from losing the baby.”
Finally, Ashlee calmed her down, says the mag, and when Simpson spoke to her doctor later, it was determined that the baby was just “kicking and moving around.”
Umm, who is this so-called “insider” that witnessed every single moment of Simpson’s alleged crisis in a room where only the singer and her sister were situated?
And if Simpson really thought she was having a miscarriage, wouldn’t Ashlee have called 911?
Not only is this story complete and utter b.s., but it’s also just disgusting.
A source extremely close to the singer tells Gossip Cop there’s absolutely no truth to the mag’s tale, and that Simpson is doing just fine in her pregnancy.
The Enquirer continues to sink lower and lower.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties