Jessica Simpson Launches Maternity Clothing Line (PHOTOS)
12:45 pm, May 14th, 2012
The style mogul has announced plans for a new maternity clothing line — Jessica Simpson Maternity — to debut in stores this fall.
According to her press release, the collection is “full of breezy, everyday pieces” and “aimed at the modern mom-to-be who wants to maintain her fashion edge throughout her pregnancy.”
The line represents a partnership with maternity apparel retailer Destination Maternity, which will carry the outfits along with Motherhood Maternity and Macy’s.
“I’m so excited to partner with Destination Maternity to design a collection of fashionable styles that make you look and feel great!” says Simpson.
She explains, “You want to wear clothes that are flattering to your baby bump; you want to show your bump off.”
Features will include vintage print tops, flowing maxis and form-fitting jersey knit dresses, along with “chunky relaxed sweaters.”
Check out some of the looks below!
Are you looking forward to seeing the latest Simpson Collection offerings?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now