TAB: Jessica Simpson “Stressed and Overwhelmed” About Losing Baby Weight
4:54 pm, June 20th, 2012
Jessica Simpson is “stressed and overwhelmed” about losing her baby weight, reports In Touch.
A purported “insider” for the mag says the new mom, who’s working with Weight Watchers to lose her pregnancy pounds, has been “so emotional” about her body battle, she “doesn’t want to go to the gym.”
Um, she’s been photographed working out numerous times over the past two weeks, but OK.
The so-called “friend” goes on tell the tab, “Sometimes she just starts crying,” explaining that losing the weight on top of caring for a new baby and running a billion-dollar fashion empire is simply too “hard for her.”
In Touch goes on to claim that Simpson “longs to fit into a beautiful wedding dress” when she ties the knot with fiancé Eric Johnson, but “the reality of losing the weight has proved more difficult than she anticipated.”
“She gets so upset,” says another supposed pal, who adds, “She wants her body back so badly, but it’s beyond hard.”
Losing weight is hard — that’s a no-brainer.
But Simpson is not the devastated wreck that In Touch wants us to believe she is.
An actual friend of the singer tells Gossip Cop that the tab’s story is absolutely “not true,” adding, “She is excited to be getting back into shape.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!