CLAIM: Jessica Simpson Planning Liposuction to Lose More Weight
9:50 am, September 13th, 2012
Jessica Simpson is “having such a tough time losing her excess baby fat that she’s telling pals she wants to turn to liposuction to help get her figure back,” claims the National Enquirer.
According to the supermarket tabloid, the pop star — who has already lost at least 40 pounds — dressed very carefully during her “Katie” appearance on Monday to “hide her extra weight.”
“She thought losing it after giving birth would be a breeze, but Jess was in for a rude awakening,” says one of the Enquirer’s so-called “sources.”
“The killer workouts are especially grueling for her,” notes the “source,” adding, “the diet has been the hardest work of Jess’ life.”
And though the mag says Simpson is “working hard” to shed the pounds, she has allegedly been telling pals that “if she doesn’t lose more weight by counting calories, she’ll have liposuction when her Weight Watchers contract is up.”
“She’s admitted to a few close friends that if she knew then what she knows now, she would have passed on Weight Watchers and just had a quick nip and tuck,” says the supposed “source.”
Anyway, if any of this sounds familiar, the Enquirer’s sister publication Star tried peddling the same tale more than a month ago.
Just as we reported then, Simpson is NOT planning to go under the knife.
A source close to the singer assures Gossip Cop that the Enquirer’s story is a complete fabrication.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks