MAG: Jessica Simpson Stinking Up Bathrooms Due to Weight Loss Cleanse
9:15 am, July 3rd, 2012
The National Enquirer reports that the “Fashion Star” mentor is “doing heavy-duty ‘internal cleansing’” in order to lose the pounds she packed on during her pregnancy.
What does that consist of?
According to the tabloid, Simpson routinely ingests “crazy concoctions of maple syrup, lemon juice, beets, herbal laxative tea, cayenne pepper, etc.” as a way of making herself go to the bathroom.
The singer’s supposed cleanses cause her to “stink up the whole house,” says the mag.
A purported friend of Simpson and her fiancé Eric Johnson claims, “Eric now insists Jessica must use the guest john only — AND keep lots of matches handy to burn off odors.”
The Enquirer goes on to allege that the star’s supposed bodily tendencies have “gotten so bad that when Jessica’s family and friends visit, they avoid BOTH bathrooms because of the smell.”
This story, complete with fake-sounding quotations, is just another gross attempt at creating drama in Simpson’s weight loss effort.
A Simpson family insider tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true” that she’s doing any such “internal cleansing.”
Once again, the Enquirer is the only here that’s full of s**t.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted