Perez+Jessica Simpson = wrong
1:34 am, July 24th, 2010
In addition to his stories being old and inaccurate, what’s really striking about Perez Hilton is his ability to get so much wrong with so few words.
Today, in a 75-word item about Jessica Simpson and Jeremy Renner, Perez claims that after their “fling,” Simpson “went over to see him and the visit ended up being pretty ‘awkward’ considering he had already moved on with another woman!”
Uh, Gossip Cop debunked that story a couple of days ago when a source close to Simpson assured us that alleged incident “never happened.”
But wait, it gets worse.
Uh, we busted that rumor earlier today after a Simpson insider told us the “user” claims were false, and the actress/singer is a “savvy woman and knows who to trust and who not to, and so far Eric’s been a good guy.”
Number of words in Perez’s story: 75
Number of errors: 2
Numbers of laughs at his expense: Endless
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained