Perez+Jessica Simpson = wrong
1:34 am, July 24th, 2010
In addition to his stories being old and inaccurate, what’s really striking about Perez Hilton is his ability to get so much wrong with so few words.
Today, in a 75-word item about Jessica Simpson and Jeremy Renner, Perez claims that after their “fling,” Simpson “went over to see him and the visit ended up being pretty ‘awkward’ considering he had already moved on with another woman!”
Uh, Gossip Cop debunked that story a couple of days ago when a source close to Simpson assured us that alleged incident “never happened.”
But wait, it gets worse.
Uh, we busted that rumor earlier today after a Simpson insider told us the “user” claims were false, and the actress/singer is a “savvy woman and knows who to trust and who not to, and so far Eric’s been a good guy.”
Number of words in Perez’s story: 75
Number of errors: 2
Numbers of laughs at his expense: Endless
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank