Jessica Simpson Checks Into Hospital to Give Birth
11:25 am, May 1st, 2012
It’s finally happening!
Jessica Simpson has checked into an L.A. hospital to give birth to her baby girl, a source close to the singer confirms to Gossip Cop.
Our family insider tells us she has NOT yet given birth.
Simpson’s mother, Tina, and sister, Ashlee, are currently at the hospital with her, along with Eric Johnson and his parents.
The singer announced her pregnancy on Halloween last year.
Check back frequently for updates!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank