CLAIM: Jessica Simpson Using $3,784-Per-Day Maternity Suite at Hospital
6:42 pm, May 1st, 2012
Habitually wrong webloid HollywoodLife claims to have a big “exclusive” about the birth of Jessica Simpson’s baby.
The site reports that Maxwell Drew Johnson was born in a $3,784-per-day deluxe maternity suite at Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles.
“This little girl hasn’t even been on Earth for 24 hours and she’s already living like royalty!” proclaims HollywoodLife, which says it “confirmed” that Simpson had secured a three-bedroom suite with salon services, a “mother’s assistant” and full-size bathtubs.
The webloid shrieks, “Jessica Simpson definitely beats Beyonce for having the most blinged out birthing suite!”
We had no idea there was a competition.
HollywoodLife even provides photos (like the one below) of the suite and its “luxurious amenities,” which the site claims to have “confirmed.”
Except Simpson is not using this suite.
A source close to Simpson laughed at the report and told Gossip Cop, “No, that’s insane.”
Looks like another so-called “exclusive” is just another big miss for HollywoodLife.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?