Jessica Simpson “Planning Home Birth & Vegan Baby”?
9:56 am, November 10th, 2011
“Mom-to-be Jessica Simpson wants to deliver her baby at home, and may even raise the child as a vegan,” reports the National Enquirer.
The mag says the singer “decided on a home birth after watching Ricki Lake‘s 2008 documentary The Business of Being Born,” and quotes a supposed “source”: “Jessica is hell-bent on the idea of giving birth naturally at home after watching Ricki’s documentary.”
“Since both the Texas-born beauty and fiance Eric Johnson are vegans,” adds the Enquirer, ”they’re considering raising their child with the same healthy, no-meat diet.”
“Both she and Eric want the best for their baby, and they believe he or she will be healthier raised as a vegan,” notes the alleged “insider.”
However, the mag’s so-called “insider” is full of bologna.
A Simpson pal tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer‘s tale is completely untrue.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z