Jessica Simpson Spent Birthday “Getting Harassed for Her Post-Baby Body”?
11:29 am, July 20th, 2012
“As if being ridiculed for her weight gain during her pregnancy wasn’t torture enough,” begins a piece by In Touch, “now Jessica Simpson is getting harassed for her post-baby body.”
Yes, the magazine claims Simpson was out celebrating her birthday at L.A.’s Polo Lounge on July 10 when “patrons blatantly criticized” the pop star for “looking heavy.”
“They sat at the bar saying loudly how fat she still seemed and Jessica could hear them,” alleges a so-called “eyewitness,” who adds, “It was horrible.”
And while Simpson supposedly “kept her head high” throughout the taunting, In Touch’s “insider” claims she was left feeling “very emotional and upset.”
That’s probably what the tabloid would hope.
But a friend of Simpson’s who was actually at the birthday celebration tells Gossip Cop that “NONE” of what the magazine claims really happened.
Enough is enough.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Top Celebrity Hair Secret: Clip On Bangs
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Selena Wouldn't Stalk Justin's Dates Online
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?