Jessica Simpson Spent Birthday “Getting Harassed for Her Post-Baby Body”?
11:29 am, July 20th, 2012
“As if being ridiculed for her weight gain during her pregnancy wasn’t torture enough,” begins a piece by In Touch, “now Jessica Simpson is getting harassed for her post-baby body.”
Yes, the magazine claims Simpson was out celebrating her birthday at L.A.’s Polo Lounge on July 10 when “patrons blatantly criticized” the pop star for “looking heavy.”
“They sat at the bar saying loudly how fat she still seemed and Jessica could hear them,” alleges a so-called “eyewitness,” who adds, “It was horrible.”
And while Simpson supposedly “kept her head high” throughout the taunting, In Touch’s “insider” claims she was left feeling “very emotional and upset.”
That’s probably what the tabloid would hope.
But a friend of Simpson’s who was actually at the birthday celebration tells Gossip Cop that “NONE” of what the magazine claims really happened.
Enough is enough.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet