Jessica Simpson Spent Birthday “Getting Harassed for Her Post-Baby Body”?
11:29 am, July 20th, 2012
“As if being ridiculed for her weight gain during her pregnancy wasn’t torture enough,” begins a piece by In Touch, “now Jessica Simpson is getting harassed for her post-baby body.”
Yes, the magazine claims Simpson was out celebrating her birthday at L.A.’s Polo Lounge on July 10 when “patrons blatantly criticized” the pop star for “looking heavy.”
“They sat at the bar saying loudly how fat she still seemed and Jessica could hear them,” alleges a so-called “eyewitness,” who adds, “It was horrible.”
And while Simpson supposedly “kept her head high” throughout the taunting, In Touch’s “insider” claims she was left feeling “very emotional and upset.”
That’s probably what the tabloid would hope.
But a friend of Simpson’s who was actually at the birthday celebration tells Gossip Cop that “NONE” of what the magazine claims really happened.
Enough is enough.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin