Jessica Simpson Spent Birthday “Getting Harassed for Her Post-Baby Body”?
11:29 am, July 20th, 2012
“As if being ridiculed for her weight gain during her pregnancy wasn’t torture enough,” begins a piece by In Touch, “now Jessica Simpson is getting harassed for her post-baby body.”
Yes, the magazine claims Simpson was out celebrating her birthday at L.A.’s Polo Lounge on July 10 when “patrons blatantly criticized” the pop star for “looking heavy.”
“They sat at the bar saying loudly how fat she still seemed and Jessica could hear them,” alleges a so-called “eyewitness,” who adds, “It was horrible.”
And while Simpson supposedly “kept her head high” throughout the taunting, In Touch’s “insider” claims she was left feeling “very emotional and upset.”
That’s probably what the tabloid would hope.
But a friend of Simpson’s who was actually at the birthday celebration tells Gossip Cop that “NONE” of what the magazine claims really happened.
Enough is enough.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?