Jessica Simpson’s Hair “Falling Out” Due to Pregnancy Hormones, Says Tab
2:45 pm, April 3rd, 2013
A so-called “source” for the tabloid says, “She’s not going bald, but she’s starting to freak out,” noting, “Her hair is almost is famous as she is!”
According to the mag, “Jessica’s doc explained that the hair loss is a side effect of hormonal changes in moms-to-be.”
The mag’s purported “insider” reveals, “She didn’t experience hair loss with her first pregnancy, so she’s relieved and is using a shampoo that the doctor recommended.”
“But her hair is still falling out!” tattles the “source.”
That’s interesting, because Simpson just made an appearance at Charlotte’s Southpark Mall last week to promote her clothing line, and her long blonde hair looked the same as it always has while she posed for photos (see right).
We’re not sure where Star came up with this random hair loss tale, but there’s simply no truth to the story.
A Simpson friend laughed off the report to Gossip Cop, telling us it’s totally FALSE that the “Fashion Star” mentor is losing her hair.
The only “losing” here is the tabloid’s credibility.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend