Jessica Simpson Wants ‘Big Happy Family’ with Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo?
10:21 am, May 26th, 2012
According to the tabloid, the “Fashion Star” personality received a gift basket from Lachey and Minnillo after the birth of Simpson’s baby earlier this month, and the Enquirer’s “insiders” say “she believes her baby girl will have a ready-made playmate when Nick and Vanessa’s child arrives in September.”
A so-called “close friend” shares, “She’d love for her daughter and Nick’s child to grow up together. She’s even called him and Vanessa to tell them so.”
But the Enquirer sees trouble ahead.
“Jessica has gone overboard with her happy family dream,” explains the magazine, quoting another “friend” as saying, “Vanessa laughs at the thought of forming a mommy’s club with Jessica and becoming her BFF.”
The source continues, “She says Jessica is best appreciated from a distance. I think Jess read a little too much into that gift basket Nick and Vanessa sent.”
Here’s what’s actually going on.
The Enquirer knows that Simpson and hubby Eric Johnson are not going to be “BFFs” with Minnillo and Lachey, so the tab is setting up a scenario in which Simpson is ultimately made to look foolish or humiliated.
But she is not planning any kind of “mommy’s club” with her ex’s new bride in the first place.
A source close to Simpson tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer story is “inaccurate” and adds that Lachey and Minnillo “did not send a basket” after Simpson welcomed little Maxwell Drew.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?