Jessica Simpson “Exercising Six Hours a Day” Ahead of Post-Baby Body Debut?
2:31 pm, September 5th, 2012
According to the mag, the singer is “going to extreme measures to make sure she looks thin, including skipping meals and doing marathon exercise sessions.”
A so-called “insider” for the tabloid claims an “embarrassed” Simpson “agreed to do Katie’s show awhile back and was expecting it to be her big reveal, but she definitely hasn’t made the progress she badly hoped for.”
Now she’s allegedly taken to crash dieting ahead of her “Katie” appearance next week.
Another supposed “source” for the mag says Simpson is “exercising six hours a day and watching every calorie she puts in her mouth.”
And if that doesn’t work, the “Fashion Star” mentor will “wear multiple pairs of Spanx to make herself appear thinner and is even prepared to completely tape the fatty areas of her body if need be.”
Why doesn’t she just come out in a suction bodysuit?
Or she could wrap herself up like a mummy again?
The tabloid has been beating this drum for months, badgering Simpson about her weight while botching its reporting about her dieting methods.
All the while, the fashion mogul has consistently kept up a healthy lifestyle.
A source close to Simpson tells Gossip Cop Star’s latest story is completely “not true,” adding, “She works out one hour a day.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting