Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson Prenup Details?
4:25 pm, March 23rd, 2011
According to a so-called “insider” for the tab, “Eric is on what you might call a vesting plan.”
The alleged “insider” explains, “He’ll get $500,000 as a wedding present. Then, on each anniversary, he’ll get another $200,000. If he and Jessica make it to five years of marriage, he’ll get an additional $500,000 bonus – and a $1 million bonus if they make it to 10 years.”
One major “detail” missing, however, from the Star story is… the truth.
A source close to Simpson tells Gossip Cop that, contrary to the tab’s report, “Nothing has been worked out yet” with a prenuptial agreement since they’re still “just enjoying being engaged.”
Rather than spinning tales about Johnson’s “vesting” plan, Star would do well to invest time into fact-checking.
Check out the hottest PHOTOS of the week!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank