CLAIM: Eric Johnson Proposing to Jessica Simpson
10:20 am, October 21st, 2010
“Jess’ guy is buying a ring!” exclaims a headline in the latest In Touch Weekly.
According to a so-called friend of Johnson, the former NFL player has “started shopping for an engagement ring, since he’s going to propose over Christmas – if he can wait that long.”
The friend adds Simpson and Johnson have begun premarital counseling at a local Christian church, and are “meeting with their minister as the next step.”
So, is the pop singer ready to settle down again?
A source close to Simpson tells Gossip Cop that the couple is very happy, but “there is no counseling going on,” and “they are not rushing into anything.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents