Jessica Simpson Has “No-Cheating” Clause in Prenup with Eric Johnson?
2:29 pm, June 1st, 2011
“It’s no surprise Jessica Simpson is having fiance Eric Johnson sign a pre-nuptial agreement,” writes In Touch magazine, but with her billion-dollar empire at stake, she “isn’t taking any chances, and has put a strict no-cheating clause in hers.”
As opposed to a lenient cheating clause?
Anyway, the tabloid quotes a supposed “friend” as saying, “Jessica’s biggest fear is that Eric will stray, so she insisted on that specific clause in her prenup… She’s being fair with Eric in case things don’t work out, but he won’t get anything if he cheats.”
That’s all very intriguing, except for one teensy weensy detail.
Simpson and Johnson currently do NOT even have a prenup, according to a Simpson confidante.
Interestingly, In Touch is the same mag that wrote last year that Simpson didn’t want a prenup.
The only ones cheated on here are the readers of In Touch.
Check out PHOTOS of Jessica with her sister
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids