Jessica Simpson Has “No-Cheating” Clause in Prenup with Eric Johnson?
2:29 pm, June 1st, 2011
“It’s no surprise Jessica Simpson is having fiance Eric Johnson sign a pre-nuptial agreement,” writes In Touch magazine, but with her billion-dollar empire at stake, she “isn’t taking any chances, and has put a strict no-cheating clause in hers.”
As opposed to a lenient cheating clause?
Anyway, the tabloid quotes a supposed “friend” as saying, “Jessica’s biggest fear is that Eric will stray, so she insisted on that specific clause in her prenup… She’s being fair with Eric in case things don’t work out, but he won’t get anything if he cheats.”
That’s all very intriguing, except for one teensy weensy detail.
Simpson and Johnson currently do NOT even have a prenup, according to a Simpson confidante.
Interestingly, In Touch is the same mag that wrote last year that Simpson didn’t want a prenup.
The only ones cheated on here are the readers of In Touch.
Check out PHOTOS of Jessica with her sister
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair