Jessica Simpson Did Not Buy Herself An Engagement Ring
2:33 pm, August 11th, 2010
A Simpson “pal” supposedly squeals to the mag that the singer “is telling all of her friends that she’s going to marry Eric.”
“She even bought herself an engagement ring,” alleges another so-called “friend.”
Wait– she bought herself an engagement ring?
But don’t expect to see Simpson sporting the “three-carat emerald cut diamond.” Conveniently, the tabloid explains that Simpson won’t wear the ring in public until Johnson actually proposes.
This is all very interesting, but a person who is actually a close friend of Simpson’s tells Gossip Cop that the story is “hysterical”… because it’s completely untrue.
“Jessica would never buy herself a ring or do anything like this article says,” explains the pal. “She is very happy with Eric but aside from that this story is ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank