Jessica Simpson to Elope Because of Wedding Planning Stress?
3:30 pm, September 11th, 2011
“Jessica Simpson wants to elope,” reads the headline of a National Enquirer piece.
According to the tab, a “stressed out” Simpson wants to simply “run away to get married!”
The Enquirer, which week after week after week prints inaccurate stories about Simpson, now says she’s “so frazzled” over her upcoming wedding on November 11, “she’s begging her beau, former NFL player Eric Johnson, to fly away with her so they can tie the knot alone.”
The magazine adds that she recently told a friend that if she “doesn’t act fast, the tension could cause her to scrap their engagement altogether.”
This is all very juicy, except for one, teensy weensy fact… Simpson has NOT even begun planning her wedding.
There’s nothing to “run away” from or “scrap.”
A trusted pal of Simpson tells Gossip Cop, “They have not set a date or a plan for the wedding,” adding they’re just “enjoying being engaged.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew