Did Jessica Simpson Have “Dramatic Delivery”?
12:11 pm, April 18th, 2012
And we’d thought we’d already seen the worst one of these.
Following OK! magazine’s completely fake cover story pretending Jessica Simpson had already given birth comes an In Touch cover story trying to trick readers into thinking the tabloid has details about her “dramatic delivery.”
The story promises specifics about her “cold sweats” and “tearful first words to her baby girl,” all of which is designed to convey the totally bogus idea that Simpson already delivered her daughter.
She has not.
Simpson has not given birth.
In Touch knows this, which is why the lame story accompanying the bait-and-switch cover is just a bunch of filler and speculation pertaining to what might happen with her delivery.
For instance, those “tearful first words” to her baby actually refers to what In Touch claims Simpson has said to her baby girl in the womb.
The tabloid is trying to look like it has the big, dramatic scoop from inside the delivery room.
But as is often the case, In Touch just wasted everyone’s time.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game