Jessica Simpson “Postponing” Wedding Because She’s Unhappy With Weight?
3:09 pm, August 10th, 2011
In Touch is in desperate need of some new material.
The tab’s latest issue reports that Simpson has put marriage to Eric Johnson “on hold” because she “can’t seem to the shed pounds” in time for the big day, which the mag claims is November 11.
According to a so-called “friend” of the singer, “She gave herself one year to get into perfect shape, but now the wedding is just a few months away — and she’s panicking.”
The mag says Simpson is “giving herself until the end of August” to lose the weight, and if she hasn’t succeeded by then, she’ll postpone the wedding “until Valentine’s Day.”
There’s just one MAJOR problem with this story.
Simpson and Johnson have not even set a wedding date yet.
A source close to the singer tells Gossip Cop, “There’s no date to begin with,” and adds that the “weight drama” claim is completely BOGUS.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down