Jessica Simpson “Postponing” Wedding Because She’s Unhappy With Weight?
3:09 pm, August 10th, 2011
In Touch is in desperate need of some new material.
The tab’s latest issue reports that Simpson has put marriage to Eric Johnson “on hold” because she “can’t seem to the shed pounds” in time for the big day, which the mag claims is November 11.
According to a so-called “friend” of the singer, “She gave herself one year to get into perfect shape, but now the wedding is just a few months away — and she’s panicking.”
The mag says Simpson is “giving herself until the end of August” to lose the weight, and if she hasn’t succeeded by then, she’ll postpone the wedding “until Valentine’s Day.”
There’s just one MAJOR problem with this story.
Simpson and Johnson have not even set a wedding date yet.
A source close to the singer tells Gossip Cop, “There’s no date to begin with,” and adds that the “weight drama” claim is completely BOGUS.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Creepy?: Older Stars Who Date Teens
- 'Diddy' Combs Is "A Walking Corporation"
- Jay-Z's Teaching Blue Ivy Something He Never Learned