Jessica Simpson’s Daughter Maxwell Kisses Boy, Gets Tossed In Air By Eric Johnson (VIDEO)
3:00 pm, January 20th, 2014PHOTOS
Jessica Simpson’s daughter Maxwell is growing up fast.
Apparently feeling better after her recent boo boo, the toddler, wearing a San Francisco 49ers jersey, shared a kiss with a little boy in Seattle Seahawks gear on Sunday, as the two teams clashed for the NFC championship (see right and below).
Simpson shared the picture on Instagram, along with shots of fiance Eric Johnson holding up Maxwell and her baby brother Ace with one hand (see below).
“What a catch,” she wrote.
In a video posted on Sunday, Johnson is seen tossing Maxwell into the air and catching her (see below).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z