Jessica Simpson’s Daughter Maxwell Kisses Boy, Gets Tossed In Air By Eric Johnson (VIDEO)
3:00 pm, January 20th, 2014PHOTOS
Jessica Simpson’s daughter Maxwell is growing up fast.
Apparently feeling better after her recent boo boo, the toddler, wearing a San Francisco 49ers jersey, shared a kiss with a little boy in Seattle Seahawks gear on Sunday, as the two teams clashed for the NFC championship (see right and below).
Simpson shared the picture on Instagram, along with shots of fiance Eric Johnson holding up Maxwell and her baby brother Ace with one hand (see below).
“What a catch,” she wrote.
In a video posted on Sunday, Johnson is seen tossing Maxwell into the air and catching her (see below).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage