Jessica Simpson’s Daughter Maxwell Kisses Boy, Gets Tossed In Air By Eric Johnson (VIDEO)
3:00 pm, January 20th, 2014PHOTOS
Jessica Simpson’s daughter Maxwell is growing up fast.
Apparently feeling better after her recent boo boo, the toddler, wearing a San Francisco 49ers jersey, shared a kiss with a little boy in Seattle Seahawks gear on Sunday, as the two teams clashed for the NFC championship (see right and below).
Simpson shared the picture on Instagram, along with shots of fiance Eric Johnson holding up Maxwell and her baby brother Ace with one hand (see below).
“What a catch,” she wrote.
In a video posted on Sunday, Johnson is seen tossing Maxwell into the air and catching her (see below).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting