CLAIM: Jessica Simpson Getting “Cold Feet” About Marrying Eric Johnson
12:47 pm, March 16th, 2011
According to the tabloid, Simpson “is not feeling as excited as she should about getting married,” and, “whenever her wedding comes up, she changes the subject.”
The reason behind her “hesitation” is that the pop star and fashion mogul “feels stressed and overworked,” claims a so-called “source” for the mag.
And Johnson is supposedly making the situation worse by growing more and more “needy” as Simpson pulls away.
“Every time they’re out in public lately, he holds her as close as possible,” writes the mag, adding, the former football pro’s “clinginess is killing their once-hot romance.”
“She used to be so into Eric,” recalls the mag’s alleged insider, “But they are together all of the time, and it’s starting to annoy her.”
Anyone even vaguely familiar with the couple’s relationship knows the “With You” singer is constantly professing her love for her fiance on Twitter, and is nothing short of effusive when asked about her upcoming nuptials.
A source close to Simpson assures Gossip Cop that while the couple has yet to set a date, “they are still very excited to be engaged and get married.”
Check out the hottest PHOTOS of the week!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- How Many Languages Does Gwyneth Paltrow Speak?