CLAIM: Jessica Simpson Getting “Cold Feet” About Marrying Eric Johnson
12:47 pm, March 16th, 2011
According to the tabloid, Simpson “is not feeling as excited as she should about getting married,” and, “whenever her wedding comes up, she changes the subject.”
The reason behind her “hesitation” is that the pop star and fashion mogul “feels stressed and overworked,” claims a so-called “source” for the mag.
And Johnson is supposedly making the situation worse by growing more and more “needy” as Simpson pulls away.
“Every time they’re out in public lately, he holds her as close as possible,” writes the mag, adding, the former football pro’s “clinginess is killing their once-hot romance.”
“She used to be so into Eric,” recalls the mag’s alleged insider, “But they are together all of the time, and it’s starting to annoy her.”
Anyone even vaguely familiar with the couple’s relationship knows the “With You” singer is constantly professing her love for her fiance on Twitter, and is nothing short of effusive when asked about her upcoming nuptials.
A source close to Simpson assures Gossip Cop that while the couple has yet to set a date, “they are still very excited to be engaged and get married.”
Check out the hottest PHOTOS of the week!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank