CLAIM: Jessica Simpson “Pulled the Plug” on November Wedding
8:18 am, November 4th, 2011
This one is almost too ridiculous.
“It’s a surprising turn of events,” writes the tabloid, explaining, “The reality star/mogul had long been fixated on tying the knot on that date, exactly one year to the day her fiancé proposed.”
So what, pray tell, allegedly led Simpson to “call it off” at the last minute?
“Her baby bump popped out very quickly, and she’s much bigger than she thought she’d be at this stage,” explains a so-called “friend,” who says that Simpson went for a wedding gown fitting and “decided she was too big to get married.”
Let’s take a few moments here to report what’s actually going on.
Then, as the phony November nuptials neared, it wasn’t Simpson panicking – it was In Touch.
Last week, the desperate tabloid invented an alleged Eva Longoria recommendation for Simpson to postpone the “wedding,” and now the mag is trying to convince readers that Simpson would be so surprised to learn she gained weight during a pregnancy that she’d cancel the ceremony at the last minute.
As sources close to Simpson have told Gossip Cop repeatedly and consistently ever since her engagement, she and Johnson have not planned a wedding date.
In Touch is – once again – woefully out of touch… and unsuccessfully trying to cover its tracks.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank