Jessica Simpson Wedding “Called Off” Because She Hasn’t Lost Baby Weight?
10:58 am, July 5th, 2012
Here we go again.
According to the mag, Simpson is “tortured over her inability to shed the 60 pounds she gained during pregnancy, and feeling intense pressure after signing a $4 million deal with Weight Watchers.”
The tab goes on to claim that “Jessica’s emotional state is so fragile that Eric has called off their summer wedding indefinitely.”
A supposed “insider” tells the tabloid, “He’s doing it because he cares about her,” explaining, “Eric says the pressure to get thin is playing havoc with Jessica’s mood swings — she gets super-short-tempered and emotional.”
Johnson is “adamant that they should hold off and set the wedding date when Jessica’s feeling good about herself,” says the alleged source.
Well, that seems to make sense.
There’s just one tiny problem with this story.
Simpson and Johnson were NEVER planning on getting married this summer.
A friend of Simpson’s tells Gossip Cop the tab’s tale is completely “not true,” adding that there was “no summer wedding.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 5 Ways Celebs Make Money Between Films
- Should Celeb Parenting Skills Be Critiqued?
- Rita Ora Cast In Fifty Shades Of Grey!
- 10 Reasons Katy Perry Is The Best Pop Star Ever
- All About Selena Gomez