MAG: Jessica Simpson “Getting Married at the Osbournes’ House”
4:32 pm, February 6th, 2013
“Jessica’s Getting Married — At The Osbournes’ House,” reads the headline of a piece from the latest issue of In Touch.
The magazine goes on to explain that the couple is “in the process of buying a $13 million Hidden Hills, Calif., mansion previously owned by Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne, and they’re planning to say ‘I do’ on the sprawling lawn.”
In Touch then has one of its magical sources note, “Getting married there will make the home that much more special to [Simpson] and Eric.”
There’s one tiny little problem.
While Simpson is buying the Osbournes’ home, a source close to her assures Gossip Cop that she is NOT getting married there.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank