Jessica Simpson to “Launch Bridal Line”?
5:05 pm, July 5th, 2012
In Touch is reporting that new mom Jessica Simpson “has plans to start her own bridal line.”
The “Fashion Star” judge, who’s currently caring for her baby Maxwell, is “returning to work — as a bridal gown designer,” announces the mag.
“A wedding line is something she’s always wanted to do,” a so-called “source” tells In Touch, adding, “She is talented and knows what women want to wear.”
While it’s true the successful entrepreneur knows what women want to wear, her rep tells Gossip Cop Simpson is NOT launching a bridal line.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Bodysuit Babe: Perrie Edwards
- Can You Believe These Stars Are The Same Age?
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction