Jessica Simpson to “Launch Bridal Line”?
5:05 pm, July 5th, 2012
In Touch is reporting that new mom Jessica Simpson “has plans to start her own bridal line.”
The “Fashion Star” judge, who’s currently caring for her baby Maxwell, is “returning to work — as a bridal gown designer,” announces the mag.
“A wedding line is something she’s always wanted to do,” a so-called “source” tells In Touch, adding, “She is talented and knows what women want to wear.”
While it’s true the successful entrepreneur knows what women want to wear, her rep tells Gossip Cop Simpson is NOT launching a bridal line.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents