Jessica Simpson to “Launch Bridal Line”?
5:05 pm, July 5th, 2012
In Touch is reporting that new mom Jessica Simpson “has plans to start her own bridal line.”
The “Fashion Star” judge, who’s currently caring for her baby Maxwell, is “returning to work — as a bridal gown designer,” announces the mag.
“A wedding line is something she’s always wanted to do,” a so-called “source” tells In Touch, adding, “She is talented and knows what women want to wear.”
While it’s true the successful entrepreneur knows what women want to wear, her rep tells Gossip Cop Simpson is NOT launching a bridal line.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man