Jessica Simpson to “Launch Bridal Line”?
5:05 pm, July 5th, 2012
In Touch is reporting that new mom Jessica Simpson “has plans to start her own bridal line.”
The “Fashion Star” judge, who’s currently caring for her baby Maxwell, is “returning to work — as a bridal gown designer,” announces the mag.
“A wedding line is something she’s always wanted to do,” a so-called “source” tells In Touch, adding, “She is talented and knows what women want to wear.”
While it’s true the successful entrepreneur knows what women want to wear, her rep tells Gossip Cop Simpson is NOT launching a bridal line.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum