Jessica Simpson to “Launch Bridal Line”?
5:05 pm, July 5th, 2012
In Touch is reporting that new mom Jessica Simpson “has plans to start her own bridal line.”
The “Fashion Star” judge, who’s currently caring for her baby Maxwell, is “returning to work — as a bridal gown designer,” announces the mag.
“A wedding line is something she’s always wanted to do,” a so-called “source” tells In Touch, adding, “She is talented and knows what women want to wear.”
While it’s true the successful entrepreneur knows what women want to wear, her rep tells Gossip Cop Simpson is NOT launching a bridal line.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!