CLAIM: Jessica Simpson and Vanessa Minnillo in Baby Weight Loss “Battle”
3:00 pm, September 26th, 2012
According to the tabloid, “The new moms are locked in a heavyweight battle over who will be the first to fit into a bikini.”
“Jessica is still struggling to drop her baby weight, and Vanessa has vowed to lose the extra pounds before she does,” a so-called “source” tells the Enquirer.
The mag’s insider explains, “Vanessa is very competitive. Not only does she want Nick to know he made the right choice when he married her, but she knows it will drive Jessica insane to see her flaunting her sexy post-baby body.”
This is all, of course, patently absurd.
The Enquirer has repeatedly spread false reports about Simpson’s post-pregnancy weight loss, including the recent rumor that she’s having liposuction.
Meanwhile, the idea that Minnillo would think losing baby weight faster than her husband’s ex is somehow more important than the baby himself in showing Lachey he “made the right choice” is ridiculous.
The tabs’ obsession with post-pregnancy weight loss and thirst for a Minnillo-Simpson battle is the issue here, not any kind of actual bikini “battle” between the two women.
A source close to Simpson tells Gossip Cop the story of an alleged “throw-down” between the new moms is completely false.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin