Jessica Simpson Has Tom Sawyer-Themed Baby Shower With Celebrity Pals
8:17 pm, April 14th, 2013
Jessica Simpson was feted at a Tom Sawyer-themed baby shower on Sunday.
The singer, who is currently expecting her second child, celebrated with family and friends at a Los Angeles hotel that was decorated vintage tables and accessories.
Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Alba and stylist Ken Paves were some of the famous faces in attendance — along with Simpson’s 11-month-old daughter Maxwell.
The bash was planned by the “Fashion Star” mentor’s mom, Tina, and celebrity event planner Mindy Weiss.
Simpson accidentally revealed last month that she’s having a boy.
The shower was first reported by People.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank