Jessica Simpson Debuts Baby Daughter Maxwell Drew on People Cover
8:32 am, May 30th, 2012PHOTO
Jessica Simpson is debuting newborn daughter Maxwell Drew on the cover of People.
In addition to a series of photos of the baby, Simpson says inside the magazine, “Life has completely changed” since her daughter’s arrival.
She explains, “From how I sleep to what I think about, Maxwell has definitely taken over everything!”
Nursing, she adds, has become “a full-on job.”
Simpson notes that she and fiance Eric Johnson “stare at [Maxwell] all the time… We can’t get enough!”
“It’s the worst if I have to pump and give Eric a bottle to give her… I miss holding her and having that closeness,” says the proud new mother.
What do you think of the magazine’s cover of Simpson and daughter Maxwell?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Amber Rose Had To Skip Natural Birth
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Style: Taylor Swift Knows Her Geometry