Jessica Simpson Debuts Baby Daughter Maxwell Drew on People Cover
8:32 am, May 30th, 2012PHOTO
Jessica Simpson is debuting newborn daughter Maxwell Drew on the cover of People.
In addition to a series of photos of the baby, Simpson says inside the magazine, “Life has completely changed” since her daughter’s arrival.
She explains, “From how I sleep to what I think about, Maxwell has definitely taken over everything!”
Nursing, she adds, has become “a full-on job.”
Simpson notes that she and fiance Eric Johnson “stare at [Maxwell] all the time… We can’t get enough!”
“It’s the worst if I have to pump and give Eric a bottle to give her… I miss holding her and having that closeness,” says the proud new mother.
What do you think of the magazine’s cover of Simpson and daughter Maxwell?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting