Has Jessica Simpson Given Birth?
11:35 am, April 5th, 2012
Jessica Simpson has given birth, the new OK! magazine cover implies.
The tabloid, which has a long and not-so-proud history of putting bogus Simpson stories on its cover, goes into full-on bait-and-switch mode this week, plastering the words “My First Days As a New Mom” over a photo of the (still-expectant) star.
OK! promises “exclusive details” and claims, “The star opens up about her beautiful girl.”
Except, um, the “beautiful girl” has not been born.
As for the article itself, the magazine writes that Simpson “has longed for a baby her whole life — and now that blessed event is finally here!”
Uh, if by “blessed event” OK! means pregnancy, the tab is about eight months late.
And if the tabloid means birth, it’s still weeks early.
Most of the cover “story” amounts to rehashed, generic quotes about Simpson’s excitement about becoming a mother, plus some unsubstantiated speculation about her “dream nursery” and post-pregnancy fitness plans.
There’s nothing “exclusive” or newsworthy — just a completely shameless cover image.
Had Simpson actually gone into labor before the magazine hit newsstands, OK! would look like insiders.
Instead, they just look like clowns.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend