Jessica Simpson Welcomes Baby Girl!
12:08 pm, May 1st, 2012
Jessica Simpson is officially a new mom!
The singer and fiancé Eric Johnson welcomed a baby girl, named Maxwell Drew Johnson, on Tuesday in Los Angeles.
Maxwell weighs in at 9 lbs., 13 ounces and is 21 and 3⁄4 inches long.
“We are so grateful for all of the love, support and prayers we have received,” Simpson announced on her website. “This has been the greatest experience of our lives!!”
This is the first child for both Simpson and Johnson.
Congrats to the new parents!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court