Jessica Simpson Welcomes Baby Girl!
12:08 pm, May 1st, 2012
Jessica Simpson is officially a new mom!
The singer and fiancé Eric Johnson welcomed a baby girl, named Maxwell Drew Johnson, on Tuesday in Los Angeles.
Maxwell weighs in at 9 lbs., 13 ounces and is 21 and 3⁄4 inches long.
“We are so grateful for all of the love, support and prayers we have received,” Simpson announced on her website. “This has been the greatest experience of our lives!!”
This is the first child for both Simpson and Johnson.
Congrats to the new parents!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?