Jessica & Ashlee Simpson ‘Wedding War’?
3:23 pm, December 18th, 2013
The magazine claims the fashion entrepreneur and her sister Ashlee are “locked in a wedding showdown!”
Jessica is allegedly “furious that Ashlee is racing to the altar with boyfriend Evan Ross after only a few months of dating,” because she had supposedly planned to tie the know with Eric Johnson “in a splashy affair this spring.”
(Never mind the inconvenient fact that the Enquirer has been wrongly predicting Simpson-Johnson nuptials for literally years.)
Anyway, a new “wedding war” between the sisters is underway, claims the tabloid.
“As soon as Jessica tipped her family off that she and Eric finally carved out some time to marry this spring, Ashlee started planning her own wedding,” a so-called “source” tells the outlet. “Ashlee wants to stage a winter wonderland-themed extravaganza at her Los Angeles home early in the year.”
And the older Simpson is angry, says the Enquirer.
“Jessica feels betrayed. She’s not going to forget it,” alleges the tab’s source.
And completely fabricated.
A source close to Ashlee tells Gossip Cop the story is “absurd.”
It wouldn’t be the first time the magazine made up a “war” between the sisters.
We hope it’s the last.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2