MAG: Ashlee Simpson “Doesn’t Give a S**t” About Sister Jessica’s Baby
1:56 pm, July 18th, 2012
The magazine, still desperate to create drama out of Simpson’s role as a new mom, claims Ashlee is a bad aunt to the infant child.
According to a supposed “family friend,” “She is jealous of the attention and the money Jessica is getting for losing her baby weight.”
The purported insider goes on to allege that Ashlee “always had a chip on her shoulder about growing up in Jessica’s shadow,” adding, “But when [her son] Bronx was born, Ashlee felt like she had a leg up, because all eyes were on her.”
Now, says the tab’s source, Ashlee is bitter that her sister “has stolen back the spotlight” by also becoming a mom.
The so-called Ashlee “friend” claims, “She doesn’t call, and she certainly doesn’t help Jessica.”
Simpson supposedly “misses” Ashlee, but she’s also “really angry that she doesn’t give a s**t about her niece.”
As in wow, this is one of the dumbest stories we’ve come across in a while.
Ashlee Simpson is not jealous of a 10-week old baby.
A friend of both Simpson girls tells Gossip Cop, “That’s hilarious. Ashlee and Jess are extremely close and were together all day on Jess’s birthday.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair