MAG: Ashlee Simpson “Doesn’t Give a S**t” About Sister Jessica’s Baby
1:56 pm, July 18th, 2012
The magazine, still desperate to create drama out of Simpson’s role as a new mom, claims Ashlee is a bad aunt to the infant child.
According to a supposed “family friend,” “She is jealous of the attention and the money Jessica is getting for losing her baby weight.”
The purported insider goes on to allege that Ashlee “always had a chip on her shoulder about growing up in Jessica’s shadow,” adding, “But when [her son] Bronx was born, Ashlee felt like she had a leg up, because all eyes were on her.”
Now, says the tab’s source, Ashlee is bitter that her sister “has stolen back the spotlight” by also becoming a mom.
The so-called Ashlee “friend” claims, “She doesn’t call, and she certainly doesn’t help Jessica.”
Simpson supposedly “misses” Ashlee, but she’s also “really angry that she doesn’t give a s**t about her niece.”
As in wow, this is one of the dumbest stories we’ve come across in a while.
Ashlee Simpson is not jealous of a 10-week old baby.
A friend of both Simpson girls tells Gossip Cop, “That’s hilarious. Ashlee and Jess are extremely close and were together all day on Jess’s birthday.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank