MAG: Jessica & Ashlee Simpson Fighting, “Barely on Speaking Terms”
5:26 pm, October 11th, 2012
Wow… what’s the (alleged) problem?
Well, according to the mag, Jessica turned to Ashlee for comfort as she struggled to lose weight over the summer, “but was rebuffed!”
“She moaned to Ashlee about [the weight loss] and when Ashlee showed very little sympathy for her, Jess lost it,” explains a so-called “insider,” adding that Ashlee believes Jessica “only has herself to blame” for her weight troubles.
The new mom was supposedly infuriated, with the OK! source saying, “She was devastated and hit back, saying Ashlee is jealous of the attention she gets. It turned into a massive fight.”
OK! reports that the two women are drifting apart.
“Ashlee used to feel like they were friends. They would party together, but ever since Jess decided to have a baby, she’s way more straight-laced,” says the tab’s insider. “It’s alienated Ashlee.”
What’s really alienating is how OK! routinely publishes mean-spirited, flat-out wrong stories about Jessica Simpson and still expects to be considered credible when it comes to reporting on the “Fashion Star” personality’s relationship with sister Ashlee.
A source close to Simpson tells Gossip Cop it’s simply “not true” things are rocky between the women.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy