CLAIM: Jessica Simpson “Furious” Over Nick Lachey’s Televised Wedding
4:12 pm, July 20th, 2011
The National Enquirer claims Jessica Simpson is “furious” about her ex Nick Lachey‘s elaborate island wedding to Vanessa Minnillo, which the couple was able to score for free because it will be televised as a TLC special.
With her own marriage to Eric Johnson coming up soon, Simpson “is livid that her ex upstaged her and now plans to throw a multimillion-dollar televised wedding at an even more fabulous location,” according to the Enquirer‘s “sources.”
“Jessica had no idea Nick would have such a lavish ceremony and was even more upset to know it was free and will air on television,” alleges a so-called “insider.”
This would be interesting if it were true.
But it’s not.
The Enquirer just wants to exaggerate animosity between the exes.
A source close to Simpson tells Gossip Cop the idea that Lachey’s wedding angered her is ridiculous, and says she has no plans to televise her nuptials to Johnson.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Mila Kunis Does Bridesmaid Duty For Her Brother
- Get Taylor Swift's Floral Frock For Less
- Is Katherine Heigl The Brattiest Celebrity?