Jessica Simpson Shows Off 60-Pound Weight Loss at Clothing Event (PHOTOS)
3:44 pm, November 18th, 2012
Jessica Simpson showed off her even slimmer body on Saturday at an event for her clothing line in Tampa, Florida.
Simpson, who gave birth to daughter Maxwell in May — posed on the red carpet with her sister Ashlee as she promoted her Jessica Simpson Collection at a Dillard’s store.
By several accounts, the Weight Watchers pitchwoman has shed 60 pounds.
Two months ago, while being interviewed by Katie Couric, Simpson said, “It’s really not about the numbers. I’ve lost enough weight where I can pat myself on the back,” adding jokingly that the amount she dropped equaled “a small child!”
She credited her transformation to reforming her diet and exercise habits, including giving up “slutty brownies” and cutting down on Velveeta.
How do you think Simpson looks?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Erin Wasson Makes Fashion Affordable Again