Jessica Simpson Shows Off 60-Pound Weight Loss at Clothing Event (PHOTOS)
3:44 pm, November 18th, 2012
Jessica Simpson showed off her even slimmer body on Saturday at an event for her clothing line in Tampa, Florida.
Simpson, who gave birth to daughter Maxwell in May — posed on the red carpet with her sister Ashlee as she promoted her Jessica Simpson Collection at a Dillard’s store.
By several accounts, the Weight Watchers pitchwoman has shed 60 pounds.
Two months ago, while being interviewed by Katie Couric, Simpson said, “It’s really not about the numbers. I’ve lost enough weight where I can pat myself on the back,” adding jokingly that the amount she dropped equaled “a small child!”
She credited her transformation to reforming her diet and exercise habits, including giving up “slutty brownies” and cutting down on Velveeta.
How do you think Simpson looks?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court