Jessica Simpson Shows Off 60-Pound Weight Loss at Clothing Event (PHOTOS)
3:44 pm, November 18th, 2012
Jessica Simpson showed off her even slimmer body on Saturday at an event for her clothing line in Tampa, Florida.
Simpson, who gave birth to daughter Maxwell in May — posed on the red carpet with her sister Ashlee as she promoted her Jessica Simpson Collection at a Dillard’s store.
By several accounts, the Weight Watchers pitchwoman has shed 60 pounds.
Two months ago, while being interviewed by Katie Couric, Simpson said, “It’s really not about the numbers. I’ve lost enough weight where I can pat myself on the back,” adding jokingly that the amount she dropped equaled “a small child!”
She credited her transformation to reforming her diet and exercise habits, including giving up “slutty brownies” and cutting down on Velveeta.
How do you think Simpson looks?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting