Jessica Simpson’s Mom and Dad Starting $250 Million Fashion Battle In Divorce?
5:43 pm, February 28th, 2013
What’s supposedly going on?
Well, the tabloid says Joe is “now targeting Jessica’s billion-dollar fortune in his increasingly bitter divorce from the pregnant beauty’s mom.”
According to an Enquirer source, “Joe believes that he’s entitled to an even split of Tina’s portion of Jessica’s business, which he figures to be about $250 million. And he’s going to fight to the bitter end to get it.”
The magazine claims Tina “tried to settle with Joe by offering him $100 million,” but he is allegedly “holding out for more.”
“Joe doesn’t think he has anything to lose by playing down and dirty,” explains the Enquirer source.
Playing “down and dirty” is well-worn territory for the publication, which has repeatedly run reckless stories about Jessica Simpson and her family, including a bogus “miscarriage scare” story just last month.
The Enquirer also falsely alleged that Simpson fired her dad back in December.
But as much as the outlet would love to make the Simpson divorce sound more dramatic, this “$250 million nightmare” story is just sensationalized nonsense.
A source close to the family tells us that everyone is still on amicable terms, and that there’s no truth to the Enquirer report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?