MAG: Jessica Simpson Spending $2 Million on Birth
1:03 pm, March 28th, 2012
Jessica Simpson is spending $2 million on the arrival of her baby, according to In Touch.
The tabloid claims the star’s “bank-busting birthing plans have even her closest friends shaking their heads in disbelief” and calling her “Momzilla.”
So what’s Simpson allegedly spending all of this money on?
In Touch says the mom-to-be is shelling out $1.3 million “to hire 30 armed guards” to protect the new arrival around-the-clock, and another $500,000 to rent out an entire hospital wing as a “birthing suite.”
30 armed guards? Seriously?
Meanwhile, Simpson is supposedly racking up $100,000 in room service charges to satisfy her cravings while she stays near the hospital at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
We’re not sure where In Touch came up with these expenditures — but it sure wasn’t reality.
A source close to Simpson tells Gossip Cop the In Touch roundup of expenses is “insanity.”
“Not one word of that is true,” we’re told.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Worst Hip Hop Artists Of All Time
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Miranda Kerr Is Picture Perfect In South Korea
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 50 Pics Of Hollywood's Most Adorable Couples