Jessica Sanchez Debuts Single, Nails Another Whitney Song on American Idol
8:55 pm, May 22nd, 2012VIDEO
Jessica Sanchez set out on Tuesday to prove why she deserves to be the next “American Idol.”
The 16-year-old performed three songs on part one of the season finale: Whitney Houston‘s “I Have Nothing,” “The Prayer” and “Change Nothing.”
“Change Nothing” will be Sanchez’s first single if she wins – though the judges didn’t think the song best suited her style.
They did, however, love her take on Houston’s song, just as they did her rendition of “I Will Always Love You” earlier in the season.
Check out the videos below, and tell us if Sanchez has your vote.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party