Jessica Sanchez Debuts Single, Nails Another Whitney Song on American Idol
8:55 pm, May 22nd, 2012VIDEO
Jessica Sanchez set out on Tuesday to prove why she deserves to be the next “American Idol.”
The 16-year-old performed three songs on part one of the season finale: Whitney Houston‘s “I Have Nothing,” “The Prayer” and “Change Nothing.”
“Change Nothing” will be Sanchez’s first single if she wins – though the judges didn’t think the song best suited her style.
They did, however, love her take on Houston’s song, just as they did her rendition of “I Will Always Love You” earlier in the season.
Check out the videos below, and tell us if Sanchez has your vote.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Rare Beastie Boys Interview Reveals Surprising Maturity
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye