Jessica Lange and American Horror Story Co-Star Sarah Paulson in Relationship?
6:17 am, August 26th, 2012
“Jessica Lange’s Lesbian Love,” screams a headline in the National Enquirer, which claims the Oscar-winning actress “has found love again — with her female co-star.”
According to the supermarket tabloid, Lange is “making sweet music with actress Sarah Paulson,” her “American Horror Story” co-star.
“Jessica and Sarah’s relationship has recently bloomed into a full-on romance,” alleges the tab’s “source,” who says the two have “been dating for the past year.”
The romance supposedly began when Lange “turned to Sarah” after splitting from Sam Shepard last year, though Paulson’s “crush” allegedly dates back to when they co-starred in The Glass Menagerie on Broadway in 2005.
“Eventually the friendship blossomed into love,” claims the so-called “source.”
Now, says tab’s snitch, the two supposedly “kiss, cuddle and hold hands together in public and sometimes seem like an old married couple.”
Okay, then why haven’t there been any photos showing Lange and Paulson doing just that?
Because the two are NOT in the midst of any “lesbian love.”
A source close to Lange tells Gossip Cop that the Enquirer‘s story is “completely fabricated and untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In