Jessica Lange and American Horror Story Co-Star Sarah Paulson in Relationship?
6:17 am, August 26th, 2012
“Jessica Lange’s Lesbian Love,” screams a headline in the National Enquirer, which claims the Oscar-winning actress “has found love again — with her female co-star.”
According to the supermarket tabloid, Lange is “making sweet music with actress Sarah Paulson,” her “American Horror Story” co-star.
“Jessica and Sarah’s relationship has recently bloomed into a full-on romance,” alleges the tab’s “source,” who says the two have “been dating for the past year.”
The romance supposedly began when Lange “turned to Sarah” after splitting from Sam Shepard last year, though Paulson’s “crush” allegedly dates back to when they co-starred in The Glass Menagerie on Broadway in 2005.
“Eventually the friendship blossomed into love,” claims the so-called “source.”
Now, says tab’s snitch, the two supposedly “kiss, cuddle and hold hands together in public and sometimes seem like an old married couple.”
Okay, then why haven’t there been any photos showing Lange and Paulson doing just that?
Because the two are NOT in the midst of any “lesbian love.”
A source close to Lange tells Gossip Cop that the Enquirer‘s story is “completely fabricated and untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank