Taylor Swift Dissed By Victoria’s Secret Model Jessica Hart
2:07 pm, November 15th, 2013
Jessica Hart, one of the models, dissed the singer at an after-party for the annual celebration of flesh and fashion.
Asked by WWD if Swift could pull it off as a Victoria’s Secret model, Hart replied, “No.”
She continued, “I think, you know what, god bless her heart. I think she’s great. But, I don’t know, to me, she didn’t fit. I don’t know if I should say that.”
“I think what you find is that for a lot of us, we’ve been working for 14, 15 years; what it takes to make it here comes from experience and confidence and knowing how to be confident with yourself,” added Hart. “I think it comes with age. It’s definitely the benchmark of all jobs.”
Of course, Swift was there to entertain — not model.
What do you think about Hart’s comments on Swift?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?