Jessica Hart NOT Fired By Victoria’s Secret Over Taylor Swift Remarks, Despite Report
2:00 pm, December 3rd, 2013
According to an item in The New York Post, the Australian beauty “will no longer be used as a model” for the company after she was quoted as saying that Swift “didn’t fit” at the recent Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
Despite Hart later clarifying her remarks, the Post claims “the damage was done.”
The outlet cites sources as saying that “furious” Victoria’s Secret executives “won’t be inviting Hart to walk in next year’s show,” and that Hart is being cut out of the brand’s upcoming catalogs.
This is completely false.
“There is no truth to the rumors that Jessica Hart has been fired or that she will no longer work with the brand,” Victoria’s Secret’s president says in a statement. “As you will see, she was a great part of our show and we look forward to continuing to work with her.”
There you have it.
The Post has previously messed up when it comes to Victoria’s Secret and supermodels parting ways.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship