Jessica Chastain Boyfriend Gian Luca “In It For The Fame”?
1:27 pm, February 28th, 2013
The tabloid says the actress has reason to be concerned about her “complete playboy” beau.
“He’s dated hot models and is well known for bouncing between women,” an “insider” tells Star, which adds that the Italian clothing exec already “counts Leo DiCaprio and George Clooney as friends.”
According to the mag source, “He loves attention and craves the spotlight. If she’s smart she’ll leave him before he breaks her heart!”
If Chastain is smart, she won’t take advice from Star, whose sister publication has already tried to stir up drama for the Oscar nominee.
There’s no way of predicting how Chastain’s new romance will play out, but the tabloid seems to assume that any non-Hollywood personality who dates an actor or actress must have the wrong intentions.
The “spotlight” is definitely on Chastain, but her new boyfriend being friendly with stars like DiCaprio and Clooney does not mean their relationship is doomed.
A source close to the actress tells Gossip Cop that Star is trying to make controversy out of thin air.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Orlando Bloom & Liv Tyler's Relationship Revealed
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend