MAG: Jessica Biel Feels Justin Timberlake “Tunnel Vision” Video Is “Tasteless”
6:05 pm, July 17th, 2013
The tabloid claims the racy footage did not sit well with Timberlake’s wife, who supposedly wished she’d been alerted to his provocative plans.
A so-called “source” tells Star, “Justin didn’t warn Jessica. She was in shock when she saw it. She thought it was tasteless.”
And it wasn’t just because the video featured raunchy visuals.
“She was hurt that Justin never thought to ask her to be a part of it,” explains the Star insider, who then goes right back to saying Biel was offended by the content of “Tunnel Vision.”
The “pal” says, “Justin told her it’s just art. But she’s having a hard time accepting it. I doubt she’ll watch it again.”
And we doubt Star has switched up its questionable Biel-Timberlake sources for someone better informed.
Because this story is TOTALLY off base.
An impeccable source tells Gossip Cop the report about tension surrounding “Tunnel Vision” is completely “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting